Interlab is a technology blog specially made for Android mobiles, tablets, computer, software and gadgets.

Saturday 21 March 2015

#ChooseToStart: Let's start with all new Moto E by Motorola

Do you remember doing things at first time in your life? Your first bicycle ride, first day of your school or your first Ball pen? If yes, then you are lucky. Proud of yourself now, and remember those days of childhood that are making you smile now. But the things are changed now. Today, if you are reading this post, you are sufficiently adult to Google and  search for the information of so many things that you want to try out for the first time in your life. You can now choose what you want to start and how it will be. You are now free to plan your future events.



The rumours for the next iPhone version was making me crazy as I am big fan of Apple products. But there was no chance for me to buy iPhone for myself as it is priced really high!  Until yesterday I was enjoying with my Samsung Wave running on Bada platform. It was difficult for me to discard my Wave and move on to another smart phone. But, yesterday I heard about new Moto E and I thought it is fantastic! In one day it made me think for a change. As I never tried any Android smart phone,I thought it would be my first trail.

Today I have my new Moto E in my hand. Got it from Flipkart. It is so exciting for me to share with you guys the amazing experience that I have experienced first time in my whole life.

Features are really good

It comes with 4.5 inch display featuring 245 ppi and protected with Corning Gorilla 3 and oleophobic coating. It runs on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop which is released recently. There is 5MP auto focus camera with Motorola's Quick Capture feature. The image quality is really good. There is no flash, so, low light shots don't look good.

The Moto E has 4.5 inch display.


Moto E(2nd Gen) is similar to its predecessor in looks. Both versions look almost the same. You can see a rubberised side band which is not provided in its previous version. This band can be changed. You can choose from available three colours. Overall, the smart phone is compact and has a great build quality. Finally the price! All these above features are priced at Rs.6,999.

Brought Moto E from flipkart at 6999 INR.


Wrap up!

Moto E is really amazing and it made my life stress free! It is my first android smartphone and I am really satisfied with it.

For more information please visit http://www.startwithmotoe.com.